Sunday 10 July 2011

Good  morning  everyone.......It's  monday  again  today......Such  a  beautiful  monday  morning  n  alhamdulilah  i am  fasting  today......He...he....next   month  is  puasa  month  already  and  i just  want  to  get  used  to  the  idea  , of  not  eating  during  day  time........Been  busy  with  my  life  as  a  mother , and  july  is  a  birthday  month  for  all  my  PRINCE'S.........HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO  ALL  MY  PRINCE'S.............Today  i'm  going  to  share  with  u  all  about  my  life  as  a  fitness  instructor......How  in  the  first  place , from  a singer n  a housewife , i've added  fitness  into  my  everyday  lifestyle.........Well  it's  all  started  after  i  gave  birth  to  my  first  prince  , and  that  was  about  13  years  back......I  was  about  75kg  when i'm  pregnant  with  my  first  prince , and  after  delivery  i  weigh about 72kg.........My  normal  weight  before  pregnant  is  only  56kg........WOW.....that  is  too  much , how  am  i  going  to  shed  all  those  fats  from  my  body.........He...he....With  all  the  determination  n  supports  from  hubby  n  frenss , i  started  to  join  a  fitness  club  in  shah  alam........That  was  the  first  fitness  club  that  i've  joined and  it's  especially  for  women  only..........From  there  onwards  i  started  to  fall  in  love  with  fitness  life.....I've  shed  a  few  kg's   from  72kg-67kg  in  about  3  months  after  i  join  the  classes  there.........The  owner  who  also  turn  to  be  my SIFU , taught  me  how  to  stay  fit  n  healthy  after  delivery....Alhamdulilah  after  a  lot  of  hardwork  n  JAGA  MAKAN , i  finally  get  back  to  my  normal  weight  ...........From  here  that  i  finally  realise  that  it's  good  to  always  exercise  n  stay  fit  at  the  same  time........ So  i've   taken  all  the  preparations  to  be  a  qualified  fitness  instructor.........I  follow  everywhere  my  SIFU  teach  aerobics , and  i  learn  all  the  necessary  things  from  her..... THANK  U  DEAR  SIFU......I  WON'T  FORGET  UR  KINDNESS  ........Yess  it's  all  started  from  just  want  to  shed  all  the  baby  fats  after  giving  birth.......And  now  i'm  already  one  of  the  MASTER  TRAINER  for  the  minisrty  of  youth  n  sports  malaysia.......I love  my  new  life  as  a  fitness  instructor  as  much  as  i  love  my  life  as  a  singer.......I've  been  teaching  aerobics  all  over  malaysia  with  the  ministry  of  youth  n  sports  malaysia..........While  exercising  i  get  to  know  more  fitness  frenss  from  all  over  malaysia , and  that  is  awesome......They're  still  frenss  with  me  until  now.........I've  been  teaching  aerobics  profesionally  for  about  10  years  now , and  i've  owned  ADILLA  FITNESS  CLUB since  2008..........Well  that  is  some  of  the  short  story  about how  i  get  to  be  involve  in  the  fitness  life.......So  frensss   that's  it  for  now......hope  u  enjoy  the  story  n  lastly  do  watch  this  retro dance  video  from  me  n  club  members......happy  watching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment